7.20.2004

Change of Vibe...

Just went to see Bilal with friends tonight. However, we only saw the last five minutes of the show....

Better still, the vibe out there tonight was...right. It was familiar...lots of good feeling and conscious-minded folk all in one place...it brought me back to when i was like that...when i enjoyed life and my friends so much. what a welcome change to what i've been feeling and going through lately.

I feel as though I'm still waking back up....like i'm peeling layers off self off to discover what's been underneath there for a long, long time...the real me.

I mean, I feel like I'm picking up where i left off about 6 years ago. The last six years or so have been very tumultuous ones...and a lot of escaping happening. My feet are finally slowing down in the race away. I'm turning slowly to face what I've been running from...
the right direction.

No comments: