5.09.2004

Light At The End...

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I am running around like a maniac as usual. Here's a quick update on some of the things that have kept me from bloggin'.

School
I'm almost done with my Masters in Teaching. I've got a big honkin' science methods portfolio to complete (I guess it's our school's equivalent to a thesis).

Work
My students are getting a little "extra" because it's May and we're doing the project/field trip thing...more later about this.

Home
I'm closing the deal on renting an apartment, which I will move into in June...definitely more about this one later!!! And, I'm not the only family member whose itching for some new quarters!

Love
Last, but not least--I'm still with the man, despite wavering in my opinions about the relationship. Going to see him in July, though not for as long as I once planned.

WHEW! Okay, now back to the portfolio...

Blessings,

J

No comments: