6.05.2003

LIFE
Spring Snippets 2003


It's Spring Again. And as with this time every year, there is definite change! My New Year's Resolution, "Return to Me in 2003" is in full swing. I have spent the past 5 months crossing off accomplished goals left and right! Yeah!

There's so much happening lately. To ramble on and on (and on) would be downright criminal. So I decided to break my life down into easily digestible chunks for your reading pleasure….

teaching...
I have a month and a half to go before summer vacation ensues. I feel I`ve come full circle. I at what they call the "rejuvenation" stage of a first-year teacher's existence. I have learned so much this year. Thankfully, I took notes (both mental and actual) along the way. So for the rest of the year, it's Field Trips and Independent Projects all the way for my 5th grade class!

my students...
Spring is in full swing and my babies are catching the feva! It's seems like none of them can sit still long enough to get anything done. But, i still love 'em.

writing...
I have some great deals in the works at this very moment. Expect to hear more about them when they're more concrete.

school...
The summer semester at Pace University began June 2nd. I will have classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evenings. Each class is three and a half hours long. Now, keep in mind, that a sista is gonna have to bust these out in ADDITION to June Madness at P.S. 81. Pray/Meditate for me, y`all. I know I can DO this!!!

living situation…
The rumors are true: Jenny Kinscy is moving in September! I am currently in the process of looking for an apartment in New York City (wish me luck, y'all!!!). I know this serious advance notice, but I know how picky I'm going to be about where/how I live. Plus, a sista is trying to be smart about securing the finances to move comfortably. Since my loving dad is being so kind about renting to me until then, I'm choosing to receive this blessing wisely.

SEEKING: a one-bedroom or roomy studio apartment in either Brooklyn or Manhattan, near transportation, in a pet-friendly building.

Let me know if you know of such a place.

relationships...
I am currently still single and free as a bird. I am not actively seeking anyone right now. I've got too much on my plate. Remaining focused on my other goals has really paid off, and I'm not about to fool with the formula just yet. When it's right, it'll come to me.

In the meantime, if you are (or think you know) a gent that meets my standards, be sure about what I'm looking for.

Until next time,


J

(c)2003, Jenny Kinscy and JennyKinscy.com, All Rights Reserved.

No comments: